This section of the documentation contains a set of recipes that show how to use Scala CLI in particular situations. The recipes are intended to provide a solution to the task at hand, but also without going into great detail.
For a more in-depth analysis, please check out our Guides.
To get started, try one of the cookbooks below:
- Picking the Scala version
- Picking the Java version
- Debugging with Scala CLI
- Filter the test suites to run
- Running scripts
- Scripts with instant startup
- Sharing and testing code with GitHub gists
- Use Scala CLI in GitHub Actions
Working with Scala CLI in IDEs
- Metals with VS Code
- IDEA IntelliJ
- Scala CLI alongside SBT in IDEA IntelliJ
- Multiple Scala CLI projects as separate modules in IDEA IntelliJ